Implementing a new tax solution can feel a little daunting. Are you asking yourself how to integrate your tax processes with the other financial processes? Or how to retrieve reliable data from one source? At Taxvibes, we understand your business and your processes.
Our experts speak the language of finance, tax, and IT and are highly skilled in technical terms. We know the various accounting and reporting solutions. Therefore, we can quickly come to the core and effectively automate the tax processes in the organization.
After the implementation, we remain standby to guide you through the first run. And if there is a shortfall in your team, we can directly jump in to assist you with your processes.
During each project, we aim to bring the teams together. By working together, we create a shared knowledge center. So that when we leave after a successful implementation, you can always rely on our shared expertise.
Our implementations can be executed with several approaches:
- Build – we take the lead and fully build the application according to the specifications from the requirement phase
- Co-Build – we build the tax application together and share best practices on the technical design
- Coaching – you develop your applications and automate your tax processes with coaching from our senior consultants
- Requirements; In this phase, the project structure is defined, including governance, communication plan, and project procedures. The requirements are gathered for the future application and for the reports. We will lead the requirement workshops and provide consultancy around best practices.
- Design; In this phase, based on the requirements, a detailed design is documented and discussed – this phase is also called the blueprint phase. This phase is the moment to finetune processes and wishes
- Build; During the build phase, the tax application will be fully built, including the integration with ERP / data warehouse.
- Reports; With all the newly gathered data(fields), optimized reports and dashboarding will be made available.
- Testing; During the design, build and reporting phase testing will be performed. In this phase, more deep testing will be done to cover the new application completely. This includes User Acceptance Testing and support with validation of the data (and data conversion). This phase will be done together with you. Also, a simultaneous run of the existing version of the new application can be part of this phase.
- Go live; This phase starts with a detailed manual and training material. Both the administrators and the end-users will be trained, the arrangements for the GO-LIVE will be made, and finally, the tax application will be used as the prime application for the project process.
- Support; In the support phase, the tax application will be supported by us. If needed, our senior consultants can help with enhancements, further training, or support with how to deal with the new tax data.